This project is co-funded by the European Union
Project title: Learning, training and working for better perspectives and employability
Under: the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships
Project number: 2015-1-SK01-KA202-008883
Coordinator: Asociácia jazykových škôl SR
Partners: ANGLOLANG/UK, AMLANGUAGE STUDIU/MLT, EUROFORM RFS/IT, BIEDRIBA EUROFORTIS/LV, CENTRE/FR
Period: 01/09/2015 – 01/09/2017
Budget: 186.745,- EURO
Click here to view the Prolant Cap Newsletters:
- Prolant-cap Newsletter 1
- Prolant-cap Newsletter 2
- Prolant-cap Newsletter 3
- Prolant-cap Newsletter 4
- Prolant-cap Newsletter 5
- Prolant-cap Newsletter 6-7
- Prolant-cap Newsletter 8
PROLANT CAP Project photos:
Latvia – Photos
Slovakia – Photos
Italy – Photos
The 1st Transnational Meeting of the Erasmus + Project
The 1st Transnational Meeting of the Erasmus + Project Innovative teaching methods for development of communication skills in English for massage teachers and students was recently held at Clubclass Malta. This event took place over three days and brought together representatives from the partner organisations involved in this strategic partnership – Clubclass Malta, am Language Studio Malta, Clubclass London and M.I.Massaažikool OÜ Estonia.
The objectives of this 1sttransnational meeting were to:
- discuss the project to ensure that all the partners had a good understanding of the aims and structure of the project– integrated language courses/workshops/teachers’ refresher course
- discuss the learning outcomes
- discuss differenet innovative teaching approaches that could be used for massage students
- develop the action plan for the project
- discuss the dissemination and evaluation of activities
- discuss budget issues
- strenthen the commitment of the partner schools
- discuss the roles and responsibilities of each partner
Maxine from Clubclass London gave a very interesting presentation A Brief History of EFL Methodologies And why we need all of them! This was particularly interesting as it looked at the different pedagogical approaches that have been used to teach foreign languages over the decades.
Certificates of attendance were awarded at the end of the meeting.
Confirming the dates of Future meetings
At the meeting the partners also decided upon and approved the dates for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th transnational meetings.
- 2nd transnational meeting – Clubclass London, October 2016
- 3rd transnational meeting – M.I.Massaažikool OÜ Estonia, October 2017
- 4th transnational meeting – Clubclass Malta, April 2018
Decisions were also taken as to how activities would be disseminated. Helen from M.I.Massaažikool OÜ Estonia agreed to set up a Facebook page with each of the partners being administrators.